Saturday 25 August 2012

Private project

I also started a private project linked to the world that I've created for roughly 4-5 years ago
It should be old school plain adventurous sci-fi, something what I think that is missing today. I'm currently working on a story and main characters, also on populating world with interesting apocalyptic, mutated residents. Theme is actually about greedy people, stupid people and ecology.  I'm still not sure whether this project will be in a form of some kind of comic book or animated movie. Animation is really hard for realization, especially when you work alone. To evoke the touch of this world, here is a link to 4 years old video and concept art of a few characters. There are two more cadres of video that i never published, I'll upload them later.

https://vimeo.com/10931099





No comments:

Post a Comment